Friday, June 17, 2011

Round Three: Visitations (Part 1)

Friday we left Disney World and drove to my brother-in-law, Corey’s, house near St. Petersburg, FL. It’s about 2 hours from Orlando. Our kids fought and screamed the whole way there. And Jeremy and I hollered and refereed in corresponding volume and frequency. I suppose I should be grateful that it was the “short” trip, and not the one from Virginia to Florida.

We had a fabulous time, playing in the pool, eating my mother-in-law’s delicious food (apparently we daughter in laws can never compare to Mama. I’m okay with that, since we live less than 10 minutes from Mama... but I don’t know how Corey and Sarah manage!).

Saturday at around 7:40pm, we decided it would be a great idea to take some maternity pictures of my sister-in-law, Sarah. It was something I’d thought of a few months ago and completely forgotten until about 40 minutes before the sun went down. By the time Sarah was finished getting ready, we had about 23 minutes of light left. We squeezed every last drop out of that Florida sunset:


Corey demonstrating how Sarah should pose

I think my idea worked better










I think they turned out pretty well, don’t you?


1 comment:

  1. Of course they turned out very well, but.... I haven't seen a bad picture come out of your camera yet. Auntie <3

    ReplyDelete